8A Grade Human Hair straight 3 bundles with closure. Fa Fashion Virgin Hair is chemically unprocessed human hair from a single donor. Virgin hair means that the hair meet rigorous standards including 100% human hair, all the cuticle layer intact, all the cuticles facing the same direction, the hair will tangle free, not been permed, dyed, colored, bleached, chemically processed in any way.
8A Grade Human Hair straight 3 bundles with closure, the best deal for you!
- Texture: Straight
- Hair Color: Natural Black
- Hair Weight: 95-100g/pc+60-90 closure
- Hair Weft: Double Weft
- Lots: 3pcs Weft + 1pc Lace Closure
1) All orders must be returned within 14 days of the purchase date. We provide full refund if we detect manufacturer defect. Please contact our customer service department within 7 days of the purchase date.
2) All items must be returned in its original, factory condition, (unaltered, unworn, undamaged and with tags attached with the original packaging) as we do not sell refurbished or previously owned products by law. Please make sure the wig is INTACT and the LACE has NOT been cut.
3) For any returns, you must contact customer service department to obtain Order number or Confirmation number. All returns must include the Order number or Confirmation number. Once the returned package is received & inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your original payment account. Buyer are responsible for the return shipping charge.
Once the return has been authorized with given Order number or Confirmation number. Assigned returned item(s) will be allowed to be returned for refund. Please include your email address, and order number.
Packing & Shipping
- Inner packing: white card in PVC bag
- Outer packing: standard export carton or PVC express bag
- Customized is acceptable (please write a note in check out page)
- Order processing and arranging delivery within 48 hours if in stock(All orders placed after 3 PM will send out the next day)
- About 4-6 work days, you can receive your goods (According to your city)
- Visit FAQ for more infomation